Dear students, before your next lesson read and answer the questions about Sarah's typical day at school.
Example: 0) Sarah starts walking to school at half past six in the morning. It takes her thirty minutes to arrive to school. What time does she arrive?
Answer: 0) Seven o'clock
1) Sarah starts school at a quarter past seven in the morning . Her first class is maths and it goes on for one hour and twenty minutes. What time does Sarah finish maths?
2) After Maths, Sarah has art class. Her art class finishes at twelve to eleven in the morning. How long was Sarah's art class?
3) After art class it takes Sarah ten minutes to walk to her P.E. class. Her P.E. class is two hours and thirty six minutes long. What time does she finish her P.E. class?
4) When P.E. class is finished, Sarah has an eighteen minute lunch break. After her lunch break she has English. Her English class is fifty three minutes long. What time does she finish her English class?
5) After her English class, Sarah has finished her typical day at school. How long does she go to school for?
Creative English Monster Teacher