Dear students, before your next lesson read the article about a sportsman. Are the sentences 1-7 'Right' or 'Wrong'? If there isn't enough information to answer 'Right' or 'Wrong', write 'Doesn't say'.
Example: 0) Jon Willis is the best fencer in Britain.
Answer: 0) Right
1) Jon joined the after-school club because he was very interested in fencing.
2) Jon says that people often get hurt when they are fencing.
3) Jon spends a lot of money buying the right fencing clothes.
4) Jon says he fences in an usual way.
5) Jon thinks that he is fitter than most other fencers.
6) Jon worked for a big company after he left university.
7) Jon studied sports science at university.
Creative English Teacher