- You must spell the words correctly. Count the number of spaces carefully.
- Don’t forget silent letters and don’t forget spelling rules.
- The main words in each description sentence will help you find your answer.
Dear students, before your next lesson, please read the descriptions of some things you might see when you travel around a city.
What is the word for each one?
The first letter is already there. There is one space for each other letter in the word. For questions 1 - 5, write the words in the space below.
You can see important matches here.
s _ _ _ _ _ _
Creative English Teacher
1 Can you remember which verb this word comes from? It means to travel to and look around a place.
5 Is the word singular or plural?
1. These are people who travel to a city and look around it on holiday.
2. People come to learn about history and very old things in this place.
3. This building is like a small cathedral.
4. People can cross a river if they walk over this.
5. People live in these. They are in buildings with lots of floors.
t _ _ _ _ _ _ _
m _ _ _ _ _
c _ _ _ _ _
b _ _ _ _ _
f _ _ _ _