Dear students, before your next lesson read the article and answer the questions below. For each of the questions respond with: (A) Right - (B) Wrong - (C) Doesn't Say.
1) Thomas asked Inger to marry him when they were on a boat.
2) Thomas put the gold ring on Inger’s finger.
3) They returned from their boat trip without the ring.
4) Mr Carlsson often visited Thomas and Inger.
5) Mr Carlsson caught the fish.
6) Mr Carlsson found the ring when he ate the fish.
7) Thomas and Inger prefer the first ring.
8) Inger now has two wedding rings, both of which she got on the boat.
9) The original ring is better than the replacement.
9) Right - they think the one the fish ate is the best one.
Creative English Teacher