Dear students, you will hear a conversation between a boy, Tom, and a girl, Sophie, about a TV quiz show. Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect. If it is correct, choose the letter A for yes. If it is not correct, choose the letter B for no.
Creative English Teacher
1. Tom and Sophie agree that the presenter of the quiz show is very funny.
2. Tom is keen on a number of programmes shown on Channel 5.
3. Tom has previously recommended this quiz show to a number of friends.
4. Tom warns that the questions become more difficult throughout the quiz.
5. Sophie is worried about being able to answer any of the questions.
6. Tom and Sophie decide to organise a school quiz together.
Listening forces automatic learning and leads to general language acquisition.
Writing ideas down preserves them so that you can reflect upon them later.
Reading is the best way to learn and remember the proper spelling of words.
Speaking provides the ability to engage others in social circles