Dear students, you will hear a teacher talking about some visitors coming to speak at the school. For each question, fill in the missing information in the numbered space.
Creative English Teacher
Series of talks by visiting speakers:
• on first (1) . . . . . .
• at 4.45 p.m.The first talk – Ellie Brown
• Date: 2nd November
• Ellie’s job: (2) . . . . . .
• Ellie will: talk about her education and studies
• talk about her visit to (3) . . . . . .
• play a video and show photographs
• The second talk – Harry Fowler
• Date: (4) . . . . . .
• Harry’s job: camera operator
• Topic of talk: making (5) . . . . . . films.
• Harry’s book: Behind the Lens
• Book costs: (6) £ . . . . . . at the talk
Listening forces automatic learning and leads to general language acquisition.
Writing ideas down preserves them so that you can reflect upon them later.
Reading is the best way to learn and remember the proper spelling of words.
Speaking provides the ability to engage others in social circles