Dear students, you will hear a conversation between a girl, Jill, and a boy, Guss, about an adventure park they have both visited. Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect. If it is correct, choose the letter A for yes. If it is not correct, choose the letter B for no.
Creative English Teacher
1. Jill’s parents asked her to save up her money for the adventure park.
2. Guss’s uncle wanted to go on the rides with Guss and Todd.
3. Jill and Guss agree that Thunder Mountain is the best ride in the park.
4. Jill believes the park will be busy whatever the weather is like.
5. Guss wants to revisit one particular part of the adventure park.
6. Jill and Guss both think that improvements are needed at the adventure park.
Listening forces automatic learning and leads to general language acquisition.
Writing ideas down preserves them so that you can reflect upon them later.
Reading is the best way to learn and remember the proper spelling of words.
Speaking provides the ability to engage others in social circles